RSS Feed

Finished granny´s knitted top

May 19, 2015 by sigrid

IMG_3156

She was very pleased with the finished result. And I was very glad I finally finished. The lace pattern felt like it took forever to finish, and I started to get impatient. I had some problems with the arms, but it seems it was caused by a lack of experience. So I learned something as well during the process! The arms was sewn in, covering only the top half of the armhole. Never before have I encountered this type of construction, neither in knitting or sewing.

You can find more info about the pattern on Ravelry. It is an Sandnes design, and calls for Sandnes Mini Alpakka (which is what I used).

IMG_2101


No Comments »

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>